Hawaii Wedding Photographer At Your Service
Weddings, engagements, and family moments deserve to be cherished forever. You need a photographer who can put you at ease and capture your natural joy in these special moments.
Kristen Hook Photography can help. If you are lucky enough to visit beautiful Hawaii for your wedding, engagement, or family vacation, don’t leave without capturing the memories!
Let Kristen Hook snap the perfect photo while you relax and enjoy the moment. Every photo is a celebration of your love and the time you spent in Hawaiian paradise. And it’s yours to keep forever!
With Kristen Hook Photography, you can expect:
- Custom shoots of 1-8 hours or more
- Detail shots, candids, posed and unposed portraits, and much more!
- Access to every photo taken
- Inside local knowledge of the perfect photo locations on Oahu and throughout the Hawaiian islands
- With hundreds of Hawaiian weddings and engagements shoots in the books, you can trust Kristen Hook with all of your photography needs.
About Kristen Hook
- Graduated from Brooks Institute of Photography with a BA in Film and emphasis in Commercial Advertising
- Interned as a product photographer at Quiksilver and Roxy Headquarters in Huntington Beach, California
- Worked in the film industry in Los Angeles and Hawaii
- Took a full-time position at Quiksilver as an in-house photographer, producing images for major accounts such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, Sport Chalet as well as ecommerce images for the Quiksilver and Roxy website
Kristen Hook Photography
After honing my skills in photography in the corporate world for a couple of years, I couldn’t resist the beckoning call of home. I moved back to my hometown of Kailua, Hawaii to open my own business.
That Special Something
I love to capture the unlimited beauty in and around the Hawaiian Islands. Growing up on Oahu gives me an intimate knowledge of the island that I am happy to share with my clients to help them get the best pictures imaginable.
Clients tell me my photography has a fresh uniqueness and a keen sense of style. It’s my hope that my love for photography and sense of humor and fun shine through every image.
When I’m not behind a camera, you can find my enjoying the beauty that I spend so much time photographing. I enjoy water surfing, paddling, bike riding, running with my black lab Kona, or hanging out with friends and family on the beach.
“It's been 2 years since we had our photos taken by Kristen and I'm still in love with the photos! She did an AMAZING job. She was so nice. It was great! I have our photos all over the house and I always remember that day and it makes me smile, thanks to Kristen!”
- Marina and Drew
- Honolulu Magazine
- Mana Magazine
- Catherine Weitzman Jewelry
- DSR Hawaii
- Ala Moana Magazine
- DISfunkshion Magazine
- Sinaloa Tortillas
- Eroix Underneathwear
- R Magazine
- Small Kine Farms
“Kristen was absolutely amazing! Some of the pictures came back looking fake because they were so absolutely perfect… they looked as if they came straight out of a magazine! When I got my pictures back it was like she had read my mind! All the special shots that I wanted she had captured, and much much more! If you want an awesome photographer, Kristen is your girl!”
Contact Kristen Hook Photography
If you’re planning a wedding, engagement, or any other photo shoot in beautiful Hawaii, I’d love to help you capture your memories.